If you need to replace missing teeth, you can visit the dentist to learn your options. Currently, implants and dentures are available for missing tooth replacement. Dentures have been used for generations, with both full and partial dentures available to accommodate those missing one or two teeth and for those missing an entire mouth of teeth. Although dental implants are newer than dentures, they’re the better of the two options when you want to attain the most beautiful smile. Read below to learn five of the biggest reasons to choose dental implants skokie il rather than dentures.
1. Dental implants look and feel more like the real teeth. Dentures are not all that natural and many people find them uncomfortable or embarrassing. That worry is gone when you opt to buy implants.
2. Implants can last a lifetime if they’re properly cared for. You care for the implants the same way as your real teeth. Brush, floss, and watch what you eat. When these things are done, it is easy to smile beautifully with all of the teeth there.
3. Implants are not removed from the mouth like dentures. Instead, they’re inserted into the jawbone using a screw. They become a permanent fixture in your mouth.
4. You have more freedom when using implants. Many dentures patients complain that it is hard to eat their favorite foods, like nuts. But, that is not a concern when using implants. You can eat all of the foods that you love without worry.
5. It is the new and improved dental technology that can make your smile beautiful. Dental implants have been around only the past 15 years or so but have been a big hit since that day. What could be better than a beautiful smile?